What personal information do I collect from the people that visit my blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
We (I and third-party sites) collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on my site.
How do I use your information?
We (I and third-party sites) may use the information I collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for my newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve my website in order to better serve you.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do I protect your information?
I do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
I only provide articles and information. I never ask for credit card numbers.
I do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
I implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on my servers.
Do I use 'cookies'?
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on my behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. To read more about cookies, click here.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or serving my users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect mine or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at my discretion, I may include or offer third-party products or services on my website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of my site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
I use Google AdSense Advertising on my website.
I have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to my website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does my site handle Do Not Track signals?
This website honors Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does my site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that I allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
I will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
I will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to my clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with this, I agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of my business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Contacting the Administrator